Sunday, August 31, 2014

Eye Doctor Bad News

I had my Eye Appointment on Saturday and I was thrilled to be able to get new glasses. I couldn't see very good, but Clyde picked me out a nice pair of glasses that he said looked nice on me. They are much darker, tortoise brown color and square....I get them in 3 weeks...UGH!
Well bad news is that I have Retinal Bleeding in my left eye and that is why I am seeing those floating purple tree branch like things. I was told to make a appointment straight away with a Opthomolgist and then go from there. I am also supposed to keep my blood sugar, my blood pressure, and my cholesterol under control and monitored at the Dr.s office. If not I can get a retinal tear that is irreversible and I could go blind in that eye. This is very scary to me. I am worried, but will leave all of this in God's hands and pray he will look over me.....I will keep you updated..

No comments:

Post a Comment